How to increase your website traffic by understanding your current traffic.
This workshop is essentially a crash course in understanding Google Analytics...for my non-techy humans.
Here's What You'll Learn:
- Overview of the Dashboard: The dashboard is confusing. I'll show you where everything is, what's important, and what's not.
- How to Make Everything Less Overwhelming: There's a trick to making your numbers less overwhelming to look at. I'll show you how!
- How to Stop Messing Up Your Data: Chances are, you're already messing up and skewing your numbers without even realizing it.
- Which Numbers REALLY Matter & Why: I'll show you what to prioritize & which numbers you should be paying attention to.
- Tips to Improve Your Website Based on Your Numbers: Data doesn't lie, but it also doesn't give you solutions. I'll teach you what to improve your website AND your numbers.
I've heard time and time again from my clients that Google Analytics is too overwhelming.
But it doesn't have to be, I promise.
Ditch the overwhelm and let me help you get the MOST out of Google Analytics 🎉🎉🎉
When you understand Google Analytics and the numbers, you'll be able to:
- Confidently understand the dashboard and how to navigate it
- Prioritize which numbers to look at & what they're REALLY telling you
- Figure out what kind of content your website visitors like & don't like
- Nail down WHICH social media platform is giving you QUALITY website traffic
- See which pages people are viewing and then LEAVING your website from
- Brainstorm ways to keep your visitors ON your website, which also boosts your SEO...double win.
- Get the inside scoop on other websites that are sending traffic your way (which could lead to making connections, collaborations, etc)
- AND SO MUCH MORE FOR FREE (Because Google Analytics is 100% FREE)!